Saturday, June 28, 2008

The World is Ours, Corey Smith's Art Exhibit

Big Mountain Mike, Desiree, and I decided to check out Corey Smith's exhibit at Nine Star last night and meet up with Harrison and friends. A lot of people showed up, Luke McMasters was even there. It was good seeing that guy, it had been a while.

Mary-Kate and Ashley have a lot in common with Big Mountain Mike and myself, you know, like we're twins and stuff. Although we can't roll our eyes back like them.

Dan Wiegle from Elm looking at me like, "Oh no, here's Lance again with his stupid camera."

Desiree's new hair do and Chicken.

Art.

Artist. Corey Smith.

They even let people skate the ramp. Here Harrison is dealing with our heckles.

This wasn't a part of the show, it was on the bathroom door. But I dig it. I can really relate.

Awwwww.

Harrison was standing under the word SNOW, and I couldn't help but think it was funny.

"We're so cool, we made Lance think all his goggles exploded! Woo-hoo! Fun at Lance's expense!" Chicken and Brandon, my "friends" who prank called me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude's like Lichtenstein's gay nephew who just so happens to drink himself to excess and get in fights

Anonymous said...

Actually, that look on my face says "great, Lance is probably gonna spell my last name wrong again".