Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jordan Mendenhall Mini Ramp Clip


Here is a little clip of Jordan Mendenhall skating a mini ramp that Will Tuddenham of Team Thunder shot. Although I've never actually met Will, I owe him a dollar. I bet him the Lakers would sweep the Jazz in the playoffs. I knew they wouldn't but I just wanted to get under his skin. Well the Lakers are in the Finals and the Jazz are on vacation, and maybe I just won't pay Will that dollar ever. (Correction: Team Thunder Videographer Adam Morales shot this, I just found it on Will's Youtube page.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

double or nothing bet... celtics will beat the lakers. how do you feel about this?

Lance Michael Hakker said...

Done! The Lakers haven't lost at home since mid March. So these next two games will get them up one.