Friday, June 20, 2008

Top Fives with Josh Mills


Things about moving to Oregon at 16 for snowboarding:
1. Riding everyday
2. Living like a homeless kid
3. No distractions
4. Riding everyday
5. miss it

Songs too good for a video part:
1. Iron maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
2. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
3. Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
4. Brian Jonestown Massacre - Open Heart Surgery
5. The Boss - Born In The USA

People who should be given a chance to film a video part:
1. Aidan Payson
2. Curtis Sorensen
3. James Fredrick
4. Josh Paulson
5. Scott Blum

Things about your hog (motorcycle):
1. It was rental
2. I Liked it
3. I want one
4. Fuck
5. I really want one

Awkward moments:
1. My life is an awkward moment
2.
3.
4.
5.

Things about growing up with Bryan Fox:
1. Awesome
2. I didn't grow up with him. We met when I was 16
3. 5 months after we met we moved to Oregon together
4. Best times in my life with that guy
5. Lots of snowboarding

Things about riding for Nitro:
1. Nothing better
2. Fun
3. Dangerous
4. Good trips
5. Good people

Influences:
1. Music
2. Friends
3. Skating
4. Drinking with friends
5. Katy Perry

Snowboarder stereotypes:
1. What?
2.
3.
4.
5.

Top five possible future tattoos:
1. Portrait of my Grandma
2. Owl
3. SHHH on my finger
4. Pin up girl
5. Black heart on my hand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Mills at active the other day, he is really nice.

Anonymous said...

I love the mills!

Anonymous said...

i saw mills. he spit in my face. he had a shirt that said "lifes short, party naked"