Monday, June 23, 2008

Lasts with Eric Fernandez


1. Last black eye: Playing roller hockey when I was in 6th grade. This fat kid
high sticked me in the face.

2. Last good purchase: $5.00 veggie burger at Merlin's.

3. Last time you skated a new spot: Yesterday I skated the new mini ramp at
Camp of Champs. Last time I skated a new street spot was in San Francisco on the
pier.

4. Last realization: That the TV in our staff housing at Camp of Champs
actually doesn't work at all. Doesn't even turn on.

5. Last movie that made you fight off the tears: Don't Mess with the Zohan.

6. Last thing you sold to make it to San Francisco: I never actually sold
anything, I ventured there with no money instead.

7. Last song you learned on your guitar: I learned a Beirut song on a ukulele
at guitar center.

8. Last negative thing Scanz said to you: He was bummed because the heat in
Salt Lake was taking away from his partying and skateboarding.

9. Last great decision you made: Going into a hot tub with lots of french
canadian babes.

10. Last website you check every day: www.bigkittyforyou.blogspot.com to see
how my poll is doing.

2 comments:

danny said...

wait what was i bummed about? hey should have asked fern when the last time he got a warrent for his arrest was. just came in the mail buddy. have fun at the border.

Anonymous said...

Eric F is one of my faves