Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Peter in Belize

Peter Benchetler just got back from Belize with his family. He sent me some photos, without much explanation other than titling the photos. Which is fine. I think the photos speak for themselves. Don't expect these photos to be in any sort of chronological order either, they're just laid out alphabetically.

Barracuda are fast. Peter must be an unbelievable swimmer to catch this guy.

The Belize River, from Peter's vantage point. He's very tall.

Bonefish.

Peter's the copilot.

Crocodile territory.

Peter's haggard grill.

Dinner.

Dolphins are very intelligent, and everyone knows it takes intelligence to be capable of evil. Everyone knows that. Well, dolphins are sometimes guilty of gang rapes.

Peter's Belizean front yard.

His goodbye photo.

I'm not the guy who goes in the water when there are jellyfish around. Peter however isn't afraid to stare danger in the face.

Peter tanning.

Peter labeled this one, Lancestore. I believe I'm a little more prudent than that.

Copilot Peter's seat.

You can see Peter fishing in the distance.

Protective measures.

Awwww.

Doesn't this look nice.

This reminds me of the bass fishing games I'd play as a child.

No comments: