Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lasts with Cale Zima


1. Last time you were over it: This Monday at school fuck
Psychology.

2. Last time you couldn't stop laughing: When me and the
homies were skating down town the other night.

3. Last bizarre incident: I was walking to Burger King and
a Homeless guy past me and yelled, "Bob Dylan is the
Fucking Shit!" I'm pretty sure he was talking about my
Ashbury shirt.

4. Last time you bought a pair of cargo pants: Uh, I would
have to say maybe the third grade?

5. Last movie you watched: The Happening. It was really
weird.

6. Last pow day: Probably sometime in February.

7. Last practical joke: Putting on "The Strangers" mask and
scaring the shit out of my friend Little Jeff!

8. Last good trip: Both Bozwreck 2 Canada trips! They were
amazing!

9. Last concussion: Two years ago at some rail spot I don't
really remember.

10. Last time you got off easy: I backed in to some minivan
at Chevron and the lady was in a big hurry and said for me not
to worry about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lance tell me you are the genius who put the emo pic for minivan

Lance Michael Hakker said...

I'm always the genius.

Anonymous said...

i want cale's mexistache!