Thursday, March 13, 2008

Skates and Dates

Nick Dirks is in Canada right now gettin' busy for the new Transworld Video coming out this fall, These Days. Him and Joe Carlino will have some photos for us soon. In the meantime Nick sent me some photos of him and his boy Jarad Hadi skatin' and datin'.

Jarad's from Oregon, of course he can skate tranny.

Here Jarad is doing an impersonation of a someone jumping on a pogo stick.

Does anyone think that door in the background is unusually small? Nick and Jarad.

With that look and that shirt, she digs him.

Now this is what I'm talking about. Nick dropping hammers.

Even Jarad can't keep his filthy paws off of Nick's sexiness.

(While proof-reading this I'm listening to 'Spinning Wheel' by Blood, Sweat & Tears and it makes it just that much more enjoyable. If you look at this blog with any sort of regularity you'd realize how unsuccessful my proof-reading often is. My brother Mike and Desiree Melancon always call me out..)

No comments: