Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nima's Brilliant Photography

Media Nima came through with some courtside photos of the Lakers game tonight. I still think my portrait through the television is the banger photo though.

Look at that ball in the basket. That was going down all night!

The Lakers coming out.

Another warm-up sinker.

Pau Gasol for life. Or at least a few years and maybe some trophies.

They call Sasha "The Machine", mad three pointers.

XOXO.

Someone buy me a #16 Lakers jersy.



More XOXO.

I need that jersy.

Yeah Kobe.


I don't know how this warm-up photo ended up down here. Nima should look into photography huh. Maybe that will be my next poll. What should Nima take up after he's done being a pro snowboarder? Don't forget to vote for Harrison's nickname.

Oh and the new Stepchild Saturday is really good. Joey drops some hammers and wears a pretty cool 49's shirt while he's at it!

1 comment:

jason sherwin said...

is this a basketball blog now?