Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kooley and LNP Visit Norway

Jon Kooley and LNP went to Norway last month with Future Snowboarding, the plan was to shred the city and look for some black metal bands. Apparently this wasn't the most well planned trip they've been on. They didn't have any filmers so I don't think they got too much snowboarding done, and neither of them mentioned anything about black metal.

Black metal scares me, but this looks kinda nice.

It looks likes Laurent Nicholas Paquin is eating a large insect.

Danny Larsen was their local connection. I think Danny knows a little about metal.

If I were LNP I'd just take someone else's bag. That'd be mad urban.

Future's Tracy Anderson cutting a rug.

Bikecar, but without all the work.

Kooley knows how to make the best of a bad trip.

And so does LNP.

Danny Larsen and Mark Kohlman do as well.

There's room for everone!

It's not Guitar Hero, but it will do.

All LNP sees here is gold, he's been very fancy this winter.

No comments: