Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big Ev

Here are some pictures off of Evan LeFebvre's memory card from these last two days while ripping around Brighton.

We can't read. Gabe L'Heureux, Ryan Thompson, and myself.

Here's Gabe slashing some pow. I know it doesn't look like an especially great spray, but it definitely grew and grew until Evan was completely barreled.

Evan and I were competing for the scenic shots while everyone else hiked out of the lake. It got pretty intense... I photo shopped out my gun.

I put my camera away for a moment to ollie. I'm riding a 162, it's an ego thing.

Big Mountain Mike livin' it up before the glory fades and the extremely flat landing makes it's presence undeniable. Hopefully he won't ruin his right hand so he can keep banging out Ashbury's designs.

Boardin' Gordon stalefish on St. Patty's Day.

No comments: