Sunday, March 9, 2008

Golfing with LNP and Ben Bilocq

LNP and Ben Bilocq were blessed with an enormous snowstorm in their hometown. I think they got something like 3 feet in the city. I don't even know if doing handrails or anything is even worth it with that much snow? LNP and Ben took advantage of the snow and visited their old stomping grounds at the local golf course and got loose!

Dumpings.

Imagine walking outside to this.

Snowshoes.

Maybe even a beacon??

Ben and LNP. I made all these photos black and white to be artsy.

Birdie!

They ran into Old Man Winter while shredding the golf course.

Fore!!!

They even ran into Santa Claus! Old Man Winter and Santa Claus in the same session! Wow. Santa looks pretty impressed too.. If I had to guess I'd say Ben and LNP are making the good kid list this year.



The local golf movie.

No comments: