Monday, April 14, 2008

Peter's in Japan

Peter Benchetler is in Japan with Signal Snowboards, his passport is getting pretty cool these days. Probably can help him score some babes. He actually sent me these photos a few days ago, but I was busy dodging the internet and shredding pow to post them.

Awww... Poor Peter.

This photo was labeled Beetle Inn, so maybe this is where he stayed. Even if it's not, let's pretend it is.

Breakfast in Japan.

Cherry Blossoms, or brossoms.

Brossoming.

Dojo.

Peter named this photo "Filthy Bum Cats". Personally I think they're pretty, I would have been petting them.

Food tank.

McDonalds. I wonder if this guy can do all the cool sign tricks that people do these days?

Osaka Bustle. That actually sounds like a dance. I wonder if Joe Carlino can do that, I bet Peter can.

Osaka from the roof.

Squat and poop.

He won't.

A nice little convenient sushi belt.

No comments: