Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Alaska

I can always count on Justin Meyer to come through with some Gus Engle updates. Justin just got back from Alaska where he was shooting with the Think Thanks dudes. You may have noticed that there was no Sunday in the Park this week, now you know why.

Gus hanging with his knee brace, Jesse Burtner, Johnny Miller, Austin Hironaka, and his friend who's name I forgot because I just closed my ichat with Justin who gave me all the info on the photos..

Ashbury holdin' up the cyclists. These are all in Gus' room.

Bob Marley. I had a really funny caption for this one, but you'll NEVER know what it was.

What you see here is something truly amazing. Gus is building a miniramp on top of his house. And that's Johnny.

Aww Gus.

Mini Ramp wood Dawg. (I just had a friend say dawg to me, so maybe you'll be seeing that word pop up in the blog from now on)

No comments: