Monday, April 14, 2008

The Northwest Extended

I extended my Northwest trip to handle some business and break some chairs. I had the weekend open so I hitched a ride with my friend Jered Garrison who I used to work with at K2 and who used to live across the street from me.

Jered is the most American person I know. He was almost getting in car accidents on the ride home because he kept saluting every flag we drove by.

I should really look up the name of this mountain. It's the peak just south of Hood on the way to Bend and it was smoking or steaming on the way home.

Mt. Bachelor, OR.

Jered fell pretty hard the first day so he cruised and shot photos the next. Here I'm doing a regular footed method.

I really like Aaron Rosko's indys. His last name isn't Rosko, but that is what everyone calls him and his real last name is too hard for me to remember.

Aaron backside 180. Bachelor is like a big skatepark with little trannies everywhere.

Dave Scaffidi.

I can't really ride vert all that well, but who can't do mctwists these days?

This is my boy Blake. I met him up there and he showed me how to ride all the miniature transitions and stuff at bachelor.

Gordon Boehm.

Gordon's Miller flip.

Blake.

Here is that mountain again, that smoke or steam or whatever really makes you remember that these mountains are volcanoes. Hood even started doing it for a minute.

Seattle at night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mt. jefferson i believe.

Anonymous said...

good call bud. that's exactly what that peak is called

Anonymous said...

ya mt jefferson