Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mills, Tahoe, Morning, and Holes

Josh Mills just came back from a trip to Tahoe with Bryan Fox and Louie Fountain and MDP People. Next for Josh is Detroit.

These guys arrive at the snowmobile spots at the wee hours of the morning. I don't know where I was when this photo was taken, but I can guarantee I was sleeping.

Imagine getting up that early to go sledding and having to lug around all that camera equipment as well. If I were a photographer I would totally sell photos of non-landed tricks. Screw it, right? Right?

The camp.

Louie, Bryan, and Josh. They even made little cubby holes for their helmets.

Look how fun that jump probably was! And to think I was probably in bed somewhere.

1 comment:

robbiesell said...

Those guys landed everything!!! Not every one was on their feet, but they always landed and rode away eventually.