Monday, February 18, 2008

Korean Bench, Part Two

Peter Benchetler has safely returned home from his Korean trip and has sent me more blogging material, he even let me know what's going on in some of the photos. Usually I'm just winging it on the captions.

Peter and friends saw a fight between two huge US Army guys right before this photo was taken.

If you want to ride trees in Korea, you're going to have to get through these fences like Matt Hammer is here, it's the only way.

Jake OE spilled coffee on poor Peter's sweatshirt while racing around in another Lotus. Here he's seen translating.

I know what trick Peter did on this. No big deal.

Is this security kicking them out? Nope, that's security breaking into a parked car so they can session the ledge. Korea should start an international security school where we could send our security guards.

Peter with Signal's Korean Distributor Chris.

In flight skylines are always nice.

Right?

I'm not sure what the exact translation on this one is, but I'm pretty sure it says something about a dentist.

Peter's breakfast every morning.

No comments: