Saturday, February 23, 2008

GvR Day One

Well it's not actually day one of GvR, but it is the day before. Everyone's here and getting ready for the big stance confrontation.

When it's not raining, it's snowing. Harrison livin' it up.

The bed landed on Desiree.

Beans and Molly.

You're jealous.

Everyday. Johnny Miller and Justin Meyer sit here together, Justin edits while Johnny plays World of Warcraft.

Big party at the Transworld house, Jared Johnson and Austin Smith.

Kurt Hoy, Annie Fast, and Scott Serfas. They're in a band or gang or something.

Yeah, the party was wild..

Nick Dirks doing his best Chad Otterstrom impersonation.

Otter in a box.

The party was poppin. Tim Eddy, Austin Smith, Johnny Miller, Danny Scanzoni, Kyle Fischer, and Jared Johnson.

The Transworld Snowboard movie, These Days.

Eric Fernandez as the Pacifico Monster!

Transworld Skateboarding's Jason Lee and I called each other before the party.

My cousin Tommy. He's interning for Fuel, but he's regular footed.

Joe Carlino flicking a field goal with help from Liam and Dirks (That's Dirks' finger).

Go to Transworld's website and look up 'Monday in the Sun' in their video section. Nick Dirks.

Foosball was hot last night. Mike and Nick vs Jonas and Louif with Austin as referee. Mike and Nick won, then Harrison and I didn't even let them score in the next game.. Yeah I'm bragging.

1 comment:

robbiesell said...

Good thing I wasn't there. I would have made a fool of myself. I can just here what the rumors would have been...