Sunday, February 24, 2008

GvR for Real, it was Crazy! I promise.

Yesterday was snowboarding's first GvR. I pretty much watched the whole thing because I got my season pass suspended for two weeks after my first run. I forgot my pass in my other pants and my friend Ben Rice tried to help me by passing his pass back. Bear Mountain was not happy about that, Bear Mountain's security sucks. But the GvR was pretty interesting, so whatever.

These kids were hyped on the goofy vs. regular confrontation.

Thomas holding down the FuelTV tent.

I'm pretty sure this dude Dave Fortin has never speed checked a day in his life. He doesn't even know how to speed check.

Nick Dirks and Jonas Michilot don't even know what to say about Fortin tabling the hip. They were dumbfounded.

Johnny Miller has a mean taipan.

Joe Carlino thought I was Evan LeFevbre and was calling for me from afar, when he saw that it was me he said, "If I knew it was you I wouldn't have said anything." Thanks Joe.

Justin Meyer and Brad Farmer cuddling. There's a gayer photo of me and Evan, but I'm too embarrassed to post it.

Dirks went too big for me.

Harrison Gordon was hyping the crowd with cripplers.

Liam Gallagher rolls his own ciggis.

I got Dirks this time, fool.

Sexton was jumping from one side of the bump to the other.

Joe Sexton and Austin Smith playing.

Joe Sexton knows JP Walker. Crazy right?

Carlino and Evan love the interviews.

Ghost Face Killa son.

Desiree Melancon, her last name is pronounced Mel-on-SON!

Joe's afraid of a little ball, what a fag.

Joe Carter is totally normal.

So regular footers won. Ugh. But Harrison, Desiree, and Nick made the finals and when you make finals you're guaranteed to make money. Lucky. Sexton was already in the starting five, so he got an extra G for that. Extra lucky.

No comments: