Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hunter Visits Ashbury

Friday I was talking to our So Cal rep Hunter McGilvray about our Memorial Day weekend plans. He was taking a boat out to Catalina early the next morning with Tall Todd from Active. Well I talked to him the next morning and he was in San Fransisco.

Hunter at the popular San Fransisco intersection famous in the sixties for it's part in the psychedelic rock scene. We may not have named Ashbury because of this place, but we definitely enjoy it's cultural significance.

This is Tall Todd, if you happen to be a sales manager then you most likely know him. He'll probably be challenged to a basketball game by Big Mountain Mike in the near future.

I had a samurai sword when I was in second grade. I stabbed my brother in the back with it. Not too bad, just enough to make him mad.

More Ashbury love. And peace.

Where Todd buys his pants.

Josh taking advantage of the special sales in China Town.

No comments: