Monday, December 17, 2007

MDP People in Minnesota.

MDP People filmer Gabe L'Heureux sent me some photos from his recent Minnesota trip with some of the Ashbury snowboarders. Gabe's crew consisted of Joe Sexton, Jordan Mendenhall, Jon Kooley, and Andy Wright. From what I've heard, the trip was nice and hammerful.

Jordan trying out a new look.

Joey going down a rail. It looks like the camera's microphone is wearing the same coat as Jordan is above.

Jordan in glorious black and white.

This spot looks like it could offer a heavy slam, it did and I think Joe accepted the offer.

Gangsterism.

I think this is Kooley scoping a spot.

Jon and Joe discussing.

Looks like Joe likes it.

Sexton 5-0.

Joe's board.

Jordan staying warm at the ledge.

It looks to me like Jordan is finger boarding.

The crew: Joe Sexton, Jordan Mendenhall, Jon Kooley, Andy Wright, and Gabe L'Heureux from behind the lens.

Joe, Jon, and probably Jordan. But maybe Andy.

No comments: