Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dirks in Quebec

Nick Dirks is sliding rails in Quebec right now with Louif Paradis and Transworld Filmer Joe Carlino with Jonas Michilot joining very soon as well. Joe said they're getting loose in the streets. He also sent me some photos he has from the trip.

This one is art.

This one's not even photo shopped, that truck actually exists. They should have had Nick stand closer with the wheels just above his head, he'd look like Mickey Mouse.

I tried everything I could to make these next photos straight, but whenever I'd throw them in they would always end up sideways. So here is Nick getting ready to set up a rail.

Chairlifting with some smooth goggles.

Joe Carlino doing a baby keg stand. Joe is truly sideways.

Maybe they'll send me more photos to post as they're trip goes on? Check back.

No comments: