Monday, November 26, 2007

Snowboard Revolution Photos

I got these photos from Snowboard Revolution's website. If you've never been to Snowboard revolution it's a pretty cool website that is updated quite a bit. Snowboard-revoultion.com

Who knows what Nick is looking at here? He should be looking at the lovely lady in the hat behind him.

Harrison Gordon. "I'm not sure I'm cut out for these things. I'm getting ready to do my trick and I hear the Dingo scream, 'Come on San Diego!!' And the crowd screams. I'm supposed to do a trick, but I can't think of anything. I just want to start clapping with them." - Boardin' Gordon about the night. (Loosely quoted)

Desiree Melancon

Desiree droppin Alley-oop 180's on. (aka hardway 180's)

Desiree also does backside 180's onto the box. The blue hat guy in the foreground must be looking at the surf.

Nick Dirks getting ready for the bikini portion of the contest.

No comments: