Friday, November 9, 2007

Opening Day Mammoth

Mills and I drove up to Mammoth and met up with my brother, and Ashbury tricksters Harrison Gordon and Peter Benchetler. We tried out our goggles and made a cool little movie. I tried to post the video on Youtube about 10 times last night, but Peter's internet is just too slow. I'll get it up today after shredding.

Millsy making Ashbury art on his snowboard.

Peter has some Ashbury art as well.

Harrison and Mills lifting. Harrison doesn't normally look like Teen Wolf.

Little children rockin the all over prints and looking fresher than me, Mills, Mike, Harrison, and Peter.

I didn't shoot too many photos, but this was the only one that even moderately came out. Mills jumping sticks.

Hunter and Tall Todd passed by Mills and I on the drive to Mammoth like bats! We didn't even consider catching up.

Robbie Sell has all his bases covered. Transworld, Future, Snowoard, Snowboarder, and Frequency. He rolling deep in his stache too.

1 comment:

J. Lawless said...

That's a lie. Harrison always looks like teen wolf.