Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mags Fool

(Nima's advice to me was, "It wouldn't hurt to throw the word fool in occasionally."

LNP got the cover of a new mag called Slash fool. I've never looked through one of these, but I'm feeling the name. But seriously fool, check the lift in his board. I found this on Rome's site, there is also a smooth little video of that fool LNP talking about a wallride. I suggest go view it.

This photo is off of that fool Nima's iphone at the Frankfurt airport. Jordan has a Pleasure Mag interview, I'm sure that fool's interview is super interesting too. My German is hurting these days though, it's about as good as my Latin, Farsi, Cantonese, or Dutch. The photos were really cool though, that fool is a very photogenic snowboarder.

1 comment:

jason sherwin said...

Dang Fool
That is some liftage!